There are so many people working on access to justice initiatives--university legal labs, think tanks, courts, national organizations, private tech companies--but there is not a central repository or community for people to see what others are working on and collaborate.
Bring together the people working on access to justice initiatives throughout Colorado. This will foster communication and collaboration that will help to develop pathways for people of all income levels to receive assistance for their civil legal needs.
High-Level Project Phases
- Develop project foundation (we're currently here)
- Ideate and research potential solutions to develop a community hub
- Implement initial components of the community hub
- Refine and continue building components of the community hub
Initial Success Criteria
- There is a method to communicate with other people that want to collaborate on access to justice initiatives.
- Evaluation: usage of the communication medium.
- There is a mechanism to gather information and send updates on access to justice initiatives to interested parties.
- Evaluation: information is gathered, updates are sent and read.
- There is a method to see an up-to-date repository of access to justice initiatives.
- Evaluation: there is an active list of access to justice projects.